Friday 5 March 2010

In which we learn that I should never rent horror movies.

I was woken this morning by a phone call from debt collectors. Fortunately, it's pay day, so I was able to give them the £27 fine I had run up on my Blockbuster account (and then forgotten about) but it was still not a pleasant way to start the day. While I understand they are entitled to their money, I do wonder if it's worth all the custom they must lose by taking such a heavy handed approach. Many of the friends I have mentioned this to say they have also had this happen to them (mostly for much smaller amounts) and most have not used Blockbuster since. Personally, I reckon in future it would be cheaper and easier just to buy the DVDs.

In other news, this has got to be one of the freakiest things I've ever found on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment