Sunday 7 March 2010

In which we overthink childhood dreams

My friends have been talking about Bernard's Watch, and how useful/much fun it would be to have one. I always wanted one of those, as, I suspect, has every other person who's ever thought about it. Why wouldn't you? The practical applications are almost limitless. Though I'm a little worried about the ageing effects it could potentially have. I mean, would you end up aging faster than everyone else? If you only used it for an hour a day, you'd only gain 1 extra year for every 24, but what if you accidentally fell asleep with it on? For say, 8 hours at a time? That's an extra year for every 3 years every one else lived. So by the time you should be 30, you'd actually be 40!

Have I thought about this too much??

No comments:

Post a Comment